In celebration of Canada’s 150th Birthday, Canada’s Credit Unions invite you to have your painting or picture featured in the 2017 Canadian Credit Union Calendar!
In honour of Canada’s sesquicentennial, Canadian Credit Union Association (CCUA) will be running a photo/art contest for the 2017 Calendar Program. You are invited to submit a photograph or painting depicting Canada in its 150th year.
Regional calendars will be produced with winning works. In addition, the top winners of each region will then be selected for our National Calendar.
SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: May 31st, 2016. Voting will take place via a public poll between June 8 to June 17, 2016, and winners will be announced on June 20th.
We look forward to seeing your photos and sharing the final product with you in October on Credit Union Day!
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS & FINE PRINT:
- Images must be received in JPG or TIFF files at 300 dpi (or 3600 x 2700 pixels)
- Images must be submitted in landscape (horizontal) format and be in colour
- The location of the scene featured and your name needs to be part of the file name
- Please submit your photo and submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach the submission form, which can be downloaded here. Please do not send more than two images.
- For rules, regulations and submission guidelines, please visit here. Please note that submissions are open to members of any credit union or coopératives financières that are members of CCUA.