Summer is almost here, the weather is getting warmer and, for students, another school year is over! Looking for some fun summer activities? You’ve come to the right place; here are some ideas I’d like to share with you?
- Join a golf team; a ladie’s or men’s league
- Plan a camping trip or even two! Don’t forgot to bring the smores!!
- Go to a lake and have some fun swimming, jet-skiing, boating, tubing, waterskiing, wakeboarding, or kayaking
- Spend the day at the beach soaking up the sun rays
- Plan hikes around your communities. Click here for trails in Banff and Canmore.
- Mountain biking
- Join a sports team; soccer, volleyball or basketball!
Be active and enjoy your summer 🙂
– Posted by Amanda Brash